return to top
Now you can get blog templates with a twist, made to your specifications. You can get templates made with any theme you like. There are also pre-made templates available if you would prefer those! I can even make adjustments to the premade ones to make sure that your needs are met! Once, you have bought a template, I will not sell it to anyone else. That way you can be assured that your blog will be unique To contact Twisted Cinderella, just email her at: aftertheglassslipper@hotmail.com
return to top

Now you can get blog templates with a twist, made to your specifications. Here is a fast and simple way for you to get a unique template that is, guaranteed to impress your readers!

Blog templates can be created with:

*any theme you like
*2 - 4 columns
*custom headers, footers, and dividers
*custom animations*
*a custom favicon
*customized clock
*animated backgrounds
*animated headers and dividers

If there is something you are looking for on your blog and you haven't been able to find it, contact me and I will work to get it done for you.

Once I have created your template, I will never sell it again. Even if you should happen to choose from one of my customizable pre-made templates and headers (coming soon), I will remove it from my list of available options, so that no-one else will ever have the same layout as yours. Your template will be truly unique.

"Twisted Templates" designed by Twisted Templates